LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Envelope detection using hilbert transform labview

I'm performing signal envelope detector using Hilbert transform however having problems. I have searched and tried some ways on forum but it still not been. I have refer the following article for my project 
I'm looking forward you see and correct errors happen.
Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(10,921 Views)

(This is a continuation from here. Let's keep all discussion in the current thread)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(10,908 Views)

From a 5 second glance at your code, it look like the FOR loop iterates only once. You are building a 2D array with one row from a 1D array, then autoindex on the FOR loop. One row --> one iteration!)

Remove the "build array" and set the input tunnel not to autoindex. See if this improves things (I have not looked at the rest of the code yet).

It is also not clear why you wire dt and the waveform across shift registers. They never change! Wire them around the FOR loop instead. (granted, the pdf document shows this Rube Goldberg contruct too :D)

Message 3 of 6
(10,903 Views)

Thanks for help. I modified the program and I think it's true. For loop no problem. Can you review the Hilbert transform for me? I think it is a problem. 😞
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(10,864 Views)

Your data reduction loop does not work. I think the Hilbert implementation is okay. I changed your data reduction as follows:

Signal Envelope Detector.jpg

Here's the output with your Raw SEMG-time domain overlaid

Signal Envelope Detector graph.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(10,820 Views)

Thanks for your answer.
Make your idea is quite similar to the way I have done. After thoroughly study I have a better understanding of the Hilbert transform and taking the signal envelope.
This is a project completed repair. However, the envelope does not seem to be beautiful.
Hope everyone has comments for issues in order to I can handle more perfect for your project.
Again thanks for comments.envelope.jpgsignal_envelope.jpg

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(10,790 Views)