These are the instructions that came with it. I'll write what I did.
1. Enter the device number and the channels you intend to scan.
Device number: 1
Channel: ob0!sc1!md1!0:7 (<-- Am I supposed to change this?)
2. Select the input limits that pertain to your sensor(s), if the default values configured in the Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) are not suitable.
Input Limits: -0.1, 0.1 <-- same as before (not sure how to configure)
3. Enter the filter and excitation values you want for your strain gauge(s).
Filter+ excitation left at default
4. Enter the value of the resistor(s) you are using for shunt calibration (you should use the SCA terminals for all your shunt resistors). Ignore if you do not intend to perform shunt calibration.
5. Enter the gauge resistance, gauge factor, and bridge type of the strain gauge(s) you are using and the poisson ratio of the surface on which they are mounted.
Gauge resistance: 350
Gauge factor: 2.11
Bridge Type:: Quarter Bridge
possion --> default
NOTE: All the above controls MUST be set before the VI is run.
7. Run the VI.