cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Set Value on Subpanel with VIT

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I've started to study NI Labview 1 week ago (I've just learned some basical instructions from this forum) and I hope you can help me.

I'm programming a VI as SCADA that is going to collect some values through MODBUS from several controllers and, in order to create something graphical that can be repeated, I created a VI Template that is called in the main page through a Subpanel. 

My problem is, when I run the Main VI continuously, the VIT is displayed but is not reading the value that I'm giving from the main page (from Numeric Control "INPUT1" I should immediately write inside "NUMBER1" and "INPUT2" in "NUMBER2"). Only when I stop the 2 SubVI the software is passing the values inside.

I tried several configuration, but no one was working. 

You can find an example that must be fixed. It is possible to call a VIT inside a Subpanel and integrate them inside a While Loop Cycle? Thank you for the support.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,130 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Doc.Oni

Hello,

after other tests I found by myself another configuration to call the Subpanel/VIT that is working properly. It's very simplified and it could be a good example for the others.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,075 Views)