From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display array data in a Listbox

Hi

I am trying to display array data in a single column listbox. The data value in array is String format. How can I change Listbox type to string?

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(11,099 Views)

You don't have to change anything. The ItemNames property is a string array and this is what you write to populate the listbox. Just write click on the listbox and select Create>Property Node. Right click on the property node select Properties>Item Names. Right click on it again and select Change to Write.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 04-16-2007 09:51 AM

Message 2 of 13
(11,088 Views)
Hello,

I think that what you want it's what I've made on the example

See it..
Software developer
www.mcm-electronics.com

PORTUGAL
Message 3 of 13
(11,085 Views)
It works. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(11,073 Views)
Is it possible to display data from two arrays in one multicolumn listbox?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(11,073 Views)

@VCU wrote:
Is it possible to display data from two arrays in one multicolumn listbox?

Yes, just concatenate the two arrays using a "built array" function (wire it up, then right-click on the "built array" and select concatenate mode).
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(11,066 Views)
I have two of one dimensional arrays . I would like to display data from two arrays in 2 columns listbox. When I try your suggestion, it works with one single colum listbox. Not multicolumn listbox.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(11,062 Views)
Sorry, simply don't concatenate the arrays in the "built array" node and you'll get a 2D array. The rest stays the same. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(11,054 Views)

Me again. It does not show in separate columns in the listbox. I would like to know how the data in each array can display in separate column.

For example,

array 1 = {1,2,3,4}

array 2={1.2,1.3,1.4}

In multicolumn listbox, array 1 should be display in first column and array 2 in second column.

Thank you for your promptly help.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(11,045 Views)
Well, just transpose the 2D array then to swap rows and columns. 🙂

Message Edited by altenbach on 04-16-2007 01:29 PM

Message 10 of 13
(11,037 Views)