From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device manager: Disable the Secondary IDE channel

Hi all,

How can I enable/disable the Secondary IDE channel (or anything else) in the device manager - via Labview?
I have already tried it via the LV Registry VIs, but I just don´t find it.

Thanks in advance
Mitulatbati
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,617 Views)
As mentioned in this thread, you can try using devcon, which is a command-line tool that you can call from LabVIEW.
Message 2 of 9
(5,611 Views)

Hi Mitulatbati,

Find the attached content.. It is used to remove any hardware from your compuer.... I hope you'll enjoy lot..

Regards : 

Malhar

Greeting from India,
Malhar
Message 3 of 9
(5,339 Views)
Malhar wrote:

Hi Andrew,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Find the attached content.. It is used to remove any hardware from your compuer.... I hope you'll enjoy lot..

As I noted in this thread, please don't password-protect VIs that you post on this forum.The intent is for people to look at code so they can learn how to do things. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,323 Views)

Hi,

Sorry to all. I'v not intentionally kept that VI locked but for some reason its locked previously and that I forgotten. So I here by sent you unlocked VIs, find the attachments and enjoy lot...

Have a great day...

Regards:-

Malhar 

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,289 Views)
no attachment...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,276 Views)

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,251 Views)

In your file zip not include a "Split String_ogtk.vi" can you help with this.

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,505 Views)
It's from the OpenG toolkit.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,495 Views)