LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device manager: Disable the Secondary IDE channel

Hi all,

How can I enable/disable the Secondary IDE channel (or anything else) in the device manager - via Labview?
I have already tried it via the LV Registry VIs, but I just don´t find it.

Thanks in advance
Mitulatbati
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,558 Views)
As mentioned in this thread, you can try using devcon, which is a command-line tool that you can call from LabVIEW.
Message 2 of 9
(5,552 Views)

Hi Mitulatbati,

Find the attached content.. It is used to remove any hardware from your compuer.... I hope you'll enjoy lot..

Regards : 

Malhar

Greeting from India,
Malhar
Message 3 of 9
(5,280 Views)
Malhar wrote:

Hi Andrew,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Find the attached content.. It is used to remove any hardware from your compuer.... I hope you'll enjoy lot..

As I noted in this thread, please don't password-protect VIs that you post on this forum.The intent is for people to look at code so they can learn how to do things. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,264 Views)

Hi,

Sorry to all. I'v not intentionally kept that VI locked but for some reason its locked previously and that I forgotten. So I here by sent you unlocked VIs, find the attachments and enjoy lot...

Have a great day...

Regards:-

Malhar 

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,230 Views)
no attachment...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,217 Views)

Greeting from India,
Malhar
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,192 Views)

In your file zip not include a "Split String_ogtk.vi" can you help with this.

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,446 Views)
It's from the OpenG toolkit.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,436 Views)