LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear friends, need help with basic Integration problem.

Dear friends,

I am trying to solve an integration problem similar to the attached one. This is the first time I am trying to solve integration problem using LabView, I am not even sure which package is appropriate to solve this problem. FYI, I am using LabView 2018 student version. Please give your opinion, your time and advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good one.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,270 Views)

The only thing worse than a .PNG Image is a .JPEG Image, which I won't ever try to open.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,208 Views)

sorry about that

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,198 Views)

@Forhad wrote:

sorry about that

I guess you've moved up to second worst.  Bob is trying to get you upload the actual problem code, meaning the VI.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,194 Views)

formula.pngPackage.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,175 Views)

That is now an embedded picture.  But still no VI was attached.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,163 Views)

Hi, I don't have any vi now. I am not even sure which package to use to solve this integration problem.  

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,157 Views)

One of your images shows the block diagram of a VI.

Bob_Schor frequently (and sensibly) requests such VIs be attached to forum posts, rather than screenshots etc, because it makes it much easier to download, test, explore and/or correct a problematic VI.

Without an uploaded copy, forum users must attempt to recreate your VI (perhaps not so bad here, but in any case) and hope that they don't, for example, accidentally correct your mistakes (as might happen if the problem is a minor misconnection or similar).

Hopefully this makes the request's purpose a little clearer.

GCentral
Message 8 of 10
(2,149 Views)
  1. Open LabVIEW.
  2. On Menu Bar, click Help.
  3. Click LabVIEW Help ...
  4. In Search Box, type "Integration".
  5. Look at the first few entries, see if any seem appropriate.
  6. Read the Detailed Help for the topic you chose.  If it seems relevant, note the "Owning Palette", as this will help you find the function(s) on the Block Diagram set of Palettes (what you see when you right-click on the Block Diagram window).
  7. Check out any examples mentioned at the bottom of the Help.

Once you've done that, try writing your own VI.  If it doesn't work, come back here, tell us what you tried, and attach your VI.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,143 Views)

There is probably a better way to do this, but here is a start for the denominator.

Mathematica result shown also for verification.

mcduff

Snap31.png

Message 10 of 10
(2,131 Views)