LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Output Error with NI Board

I tried to generate a sine wave in matlab and output to a D-A converter on NI PCI(6259) board and display on DSO. I am getting an error status code as "-200294".

When iam testing analog outout using measurement and automation explorer, iam getting the output displayed on DSO but there is a problem when iam trying to run the output using matlab.

When iam inputing data from external source ( sine wave from function generator ), iam able to see the output in matlab scope.
RAM used 256MB.

I was using matlab simulink and checking in matlab scope, when i got the error. when iam trying to Xfer data from matlab N file through the NI board to check the ouptut on DSO,
its the same error. "-200294". As i was trying to do in simulink. i tried to change sampling rate and stuff, its still the same.

Please help me out ASAP. I am new to using NI boards.
thanking you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,251 Views)
Do you know about the Error Cluster from Error Code vi?  It will often translate error codes into more intelligible error descriptions.  If you have an error out indicator, you can also right click on the error code and select Explain Error.  Sorry I can't help on the specifics of your problem... 
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,233 Views)