From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ

Solved!
Go to solution

Now have a problem
The DAQ card I use is a USB 6356.

When I simply collect the voltage signal, I found that the amplitude difference is a bit large. Is it because of noise? But the surrounding is a clean space. I have used the ARDUINO DUE method to capture the same voltage and found that The DUE signal is relatively clean?

Note: The DUE capture voltage method is to use the ADS1115 module to capture

I have thought about the resolution, but the ADS1115 has been adjusted and the final voltage resolution is 0.015625mV.
The approximate operation of USB 6356 is about 1/63356=0.015784mV.(I adjusted to the lowest voltage range)

Note:Both sides are 16bits.

If the attachment is the result of my measuring voltage of about 0.25v, it is reasonable to say that the usb 6356 will be more accurate and precise, but the result is not what I want

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,001 Views)
Solution
Accepted by luosser

Please provide more information where does the signal come from, exact connection shcematic, the code and DAQmx configurations you used to capture the data - all of these have an impact on quality of the measurement.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(947 Views)
Solution
Accepted by luosser

Did you install the Ferrite properly ?

It certainly looks like you missed that step.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(942 Views)
Solution
Accepted by luosser
So far my problem has been solved
It seems that the equipment is not shared
thanks for your response
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(882 Views)