cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Radio Button menu.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I'm trying to create a menu like in the image. I'm using System Radio Buttons with the arrangement as shown. The problem is when I run it, I cannot enter anything in the textbox, or select the checkboxes. Any solution to this problem? Thanks. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,247 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Aryce

Select your RadioButtons control (for example, on the block diagram double-click on it, then on Front Panel it'll be selected), and in "Rorder" menu select "Move to Back". Then all your controls will be accessible.

logos_middle.jpg

Message 2 of 11
(4,227 Views)

I only see 'Reorder Controls in Cluster' option, and that gives me a black screen where I can reorder the numbers of the radio buttons; I don't see a 'Move to Back' option. I'm using LabView 2015.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,220 Views)

He did not say right click.  He said get the Radio Button control selected.

Go to the Toobar.  Rightmost button gives a drop down to allow you to reorder the contorls.  Pick Move to Back.

Message 4 of 11
(4,197 Views)

OH, that button! lol Right, thanks. That worked. Sorry, I'm pretty new to LabView. Thanks guys.

Guess the shadow stays? Or can I get rid of that as well? It's just that it's pretty distracting. 😛

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(4,190 Views)

It's only there during edit mode to show you the controls are not a part of that radio button cluster.  In run mode, the shadows disappear.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,185 Views)

How to show the controls are not a part of the radio button cluster?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,199 Views)

This is an older thread you've responded into.

Can you be clearer in your question and how the messages above didn't answer it?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,181 Views)

I want to create the Boolean checkbox control under radio button but when add the control into radio button cluster ,am not able to access that checkbox control as get its merged into the cluster. 

How can I do this?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,174 Views)

Don't drag it with the mouse to the desired position. Instead use the Arrow- Keys on your Keyboard (in conjunction with the Shift- Key) to move it there.

You have to select it before.

Greets, Dave
Message 10 of 11
(3,168 Views)