LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller

Hi,

I am doing capacitor voltage balancing of MMC sub module using PI controller. Any suggestion for control algorithm in labVIEW!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,101 Views)

@sdivya04 wrote:

I am doing capacitor voltage balancing of MMC sub module using PI controller. Any suggestion for control algorithm in labVIEW!

If you want a PI controller (as you mention), I'd use a PID controller and not use the D.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,085 Views)

@sdivya04 wrote:

Hi,

Which MMC are you referring to? Did you mean a Proportional Integral Controller or are you controlling the system with a Raspberry PI?  Sorry, my magic 8-Ball has limits!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,063 Views)

I am discussing Modular multilevel converter. 

I want to the voltage balancing of submodule capacitor voltage. Wanna do with PI controller.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,056 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@sdivya04 wrote:

Hi,

Which MMC are you referring to? Did you mean a Proportional Integral Controller or are you controlling the system with a Raspberry PI?  Sorry, my magic 8-Ball has limits!

You could use a PI controller on the PI...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,050 Views)

@sdivya04 wrote:

I am discussing Modular multilevel converter. 

I want to the voltage balancing of submodule capacitor voltage. Wanna do with PI controller.

Thanks

A PI Controller is an algorithm... If you want to use a PI controller, why are you looking for another algorithm?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,047 Views)