From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control & Design Simulation Collector Problem

Solved!
Go to solution

i had attempt to work out a collector in control & design simulation loop but i found that there is some problem 

1. The data i collect is in horizontal form, how to change the data from horizontal to vertical?

2. The data i collect is not moving for the actual speed, did i collect data from wrong wire? Please correct me if i put wrong.

Thankyou very much 🙂

Collector problem.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,254 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author YukiWong

Yuki

For rotation of the Array, you should use the "Transpose 2D Array" function under Programming >> Array Palette.

For the second question, I am not sure what you are saying. When you say "not moving for the actual speed" what do you mean? Not controlling? Bias error on the measurement? Delay?

One think important to check is to verify if you have the solver as "Runga Kutta 1 (RK1)" since you are trying to control the actual system.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,249 Views)

Hi barp

Thanks for your reply, Erm for the second question, please take a look on the picture below. When the setpoint, desired speed is 500, the Actual Speed suppose osillating at 500 for instance (501, 502, 499), but in this case the actual speed is exactly 500, which is not the actual speed but is the desired speed.

My question is from the block diagram above, am i place the correct wire in the right way in order to collect the actual speed data?

and the solver is Runga-Kutta 1(Euler) is that same with Runga Kutta 1(RK1)?

Thankyou very much.111.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,245 Views)

Thanks barp, anyway i had work out the problem i had face.

The solution is connect the wire before the wire before go to the collector.

And the transpose 2D array is work to convert the data from horizontal to vertical.

Thankyou very much 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,232 Views)