cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Microsoft Robotics Simulator

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I was trying to connect labview and Microsoft robotics simulator based on this link : http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-9214

everything goes fine until when i am running the SimluatedNIcholas.vi i am asking for a microsoft.dss.enviroment.dll that i can not find it anywhere. Does anyone have an idea or the same problem sometime?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,580 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Trin

Hello Trin,

Did you run the SetupPlugin.VI before running the example? This VI will locate the MSRS and save the Simulated NIcholas VI with correct link path.

Andy Chang
National Instruments
LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,535 Views)

Hi,

yes, i runned the Setupplugin.vi as mentioned in the instruction. but when i run the Simulated NIcholas then again it asks for the MSRS and Microsoft.enviroment.! i replace the MSRS , but i cannot find the Microsoft.enviroment.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,526 Views)

Well, actually my previous problem solved, i found the enviroment.dll. Now, the problem is "Error -603 occurred at There is no Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 2008 R2 installed. " although the MRDS 2008 is installed on my computer. Any idea where this Error coming from?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,513 Views)

Hi Trin,

I did not find anything on error -603 in conjunction with LabVIEW Robotics.

What do you do before the error occurs? Is there any additional information comming with the error message, such as an error source?

Do you have the NI LabVIEW Robotics Module installed? What version of LabVIEW are you running?

Regards, Topp

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,471 Views)