LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concating array

Hi...i have a couple of 1D boolean arrays and wants to make one array out of them. I tried the interleave 1D Arrays vi, but there the entries are mixed. I need the entries in the order of the input arrays. Can somebody tell me how i can do that!?CioaHenrik
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,663 Views)
i saw that i also can use the build array vi. But after use only the first input array appears in the result array. whats happen?Henrik Henrik Skupin wrote:Hi...i have a couple of 1D boolean arrays and wants to make one array out of them. I tried the interleave 1D Arrays vi, but there the entries are mixed. I need the entries in the order of the input arrays. Can somebody tell me how i can do that!?CioaHenrik
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,663 Views)
Build Array should work, but you should pop up on the inputs and define each
of the two inputs you need to be of type "array" instead of "element"; the
latter is the default, and will give you a 2D array from your 2 1D arrays,
which if you don't realise and only look at one dimension may explain what
you're seeing.

Henrik Skupin wrote in message
news:399BDFC9.9693F2F8@iai.fzk.de...
> i saw that i also can use the build array vi. But after use only the first
input array appears in the result array. whats happen?
> Henrik
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,663 Views)
Hi Craig,thnx, but i found the error. I used the "number to bool array" function and got an array with 32 entries instead of my needed 8. Now i inserted a modifier before the function and all is working.Henrik Craig Graham wrote:Build Array should work, but you should pop up on the inputs and define eachof the two inputs you need to be of type "array" instead of "element"; thelatter is the default, and will give you a 2D array from your 2 1D arrays,which if you don't realise and only look at one dimension may explain whatyou're seeing.Henrik Skupin wrote in messagenews:399BDFC9.9693F2F8@iai.fzk.de...> i saw that i also can use the build array vi. But after use only the firstinput array appears in the result array. whats happen?>
Henrik
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,663 Views)