LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code to press an HTML button which has no ID

Hi,

I'd like to control an internal webpage with labview. After found THIS topic I was able to create a code with can fill HTML fields with a content, but I'm somewhat stuck as I can't press a button. 

Input fields on that page can be found using the HtmlElementCollection/get_Item method, which returns a reference by which I can set a given attribute (eg: value), but as the button I'd like to press has no ID, I cant use this. There is another method called HtmlElementCollection/GetElementsByName, but I can't process the reference it returns in the same way.

Sorry for not submitting a code, for some reasons LabVIEW just keeps crashing this morning. (but relevant code can be found in under the topic I linked above)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,100 Views)

The crashing code and not finding the button by name was related, after I have rewrote the code I had no such problems. Still I can't press that given button. I have submitted a new topic with a lot longer explanation and a code, so it probably worth checking that one.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Submitting-a-form-in-an-embedded-web-browser-NET/m-p/4155536

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,027 Views)