From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code to press an HTML button which has no ID

Hi,

I'd like to control an internal webpage with labview. After found THIS topic I was able to create a code with can fill HTML fields with a content, but I'm somewhat stuck as I can't press a button. 

Input fields on that page can be found using the HtmlElementCollection/get_Item method, which returns a reference by which I can set a given attribute (eg: value), but as the button I'd like to press has no ID, I cant use this. There is another method called HtmlElementCollection/GetElementsByName, but I can't process the reference it returns in the same way.

Sorry for not submitting a code, for some reasons LabVIEW just keeps crashing this morning. (but relevant code can be found in under the topic I linked above)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,096 Views)

The crashing code and not finding the button by name was related, after I have rewrote the code I had no such problems. Still I can't press that given button. I have submitted a new topic with a lot longer explanation and a code, so it probably worth checking that one.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Submitting-a-form-in-an-embedded-web-browser-NET/m-p/4155536

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,023 Views)