cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change color of indicator

Solved!
Go to solution

Capture.PNG

I am struggling to change the indicator color based on user button selection. Can someone help me? I need to save the color as well but don't know how to connect all. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,704 Views)

Use the property Named Colors, and feed the values based on the selection of color you Need.

You can use color box constant to feed the color based on your switch selection

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,697 Views)

That's what I did. But I am not getting it right. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,694 Views)

ColouringIndicator.png

Hope this helps you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 7
(4,687 Views)

I understand how that works. I just want to connect what I have already and know how to.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,676 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BArtzon

Then use "bundle" and "build array":

grafik.png

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 6 of 7
(4,647 Views)

Perfect. Do you know anything about the save boolean? How would you save each image when you press "save led image"? 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,642 Views)