From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Graph problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Which of the following allows you to plot any set of points, evenly distributed or not?
A  Waveform Graph
B  Waveform Chart
C  XY Chart
D  Both A. and C.

Please provide me the solution and explaination

according to me c must be the answer but i m not sure at waveform graph

Prashant Soni
LabVIEW Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,945 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Prashant_S1

Correct.

Waveforms (whether chart or graph) always have evenly spaced points.  The XY graphs do not.

Charts store data in its history, graphs do not store data.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,941 Views)

Correct C is Answer..

Suggestion for building confidence on your answer will be to try it directly in LabVIEW also ..

- HS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,935 Views)

@H S wrote:

Correct C is Answer..

Suggestion for building confidence on your answer will be to try it directly in LabVIEW also ..

Or to look in the LabVIEW Help, since the answer is directly in there.  http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361G-01/lvconcepts/types_of_graphs_and_charts/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,919 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@H S wrote:

Correct C is Answer..

Or to look in the LabVIEW Help, since the answer is directly in there.  http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361G-01/lvconcepts/types_of_graphs_and_charts/

In my case, theory study with practical will add more confidence with better learning .. So I always check myself by doing it practically, if option of doing so is in my hand Smiley Happy..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,914 Views)