From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding sine waves

Chanti@risc wrote:

... all the other .vi files are opening when we select from File->Open->select, how to overcome that.

Well, then don't do that! 😄

Seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you describe in detail what you are doing, why you are doing it, waht happens, and what you want to happen instead. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 33
(1,665 Views)

sir, i have converted .vi file to .exe file and i have tried in another system by installing only labview Run-time system and DAQmx drivers it is working and when i,m opening new .vi file it is running directly with out converting to .exe file. how to disable toolbar while converting to .exe file in selection pallete....

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33
(1,645 Views)

You can always change the window appearance when running the VI, but going to File > VI Properties.

In Category, select Window Appearance, select either Top-level application window or dialog to remove the toolbar.

Alternatively, you can also do that by using property nodes, as shown below:

code2.png

See that button on the left side of this post...

If you feel my post is helpful, all you need is just (at most) 2 seconds to click that button, to show your appreciation. Thank you~~

Message 33 of 33
(1,635 Views)