From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Date/time to 1d array of data saving as CSV

Solved!
Go to solution

Why are you using Initialize Array?  I think you want that to be Number To Fractional String.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(656 Views)

Hi crossrulz,

I dont know I just followed what someone has suggested. Can you let me know how to proceed with this or can you show me on my labview file the changes?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(647 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ish07

@ish07 wrote:

I have also attached the screenshot of the error messages.

Capture12

I strongly recommend to go back to the basic tutorials, because whatever you did here has no resemblance to my suggestion and makes no sense whatsoever. There is no reason for "initialize array" at the bottom, just replace it with this function and the rest will fall into place. Do you understand my suggestion? It also really helps to NOT hide wires underneath primitives. We cannot tell which output of the time function is connected in your image.

AddTime.png

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(620 Views)

What are the names of the functions you used here?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(394 Views)