LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing ai0 to ai16 on DAQ and performing operations on them

Hi all,

I have a problem, I am using an NI-Daq interface board, I am able to get the waveforms ( plot of the 16 channels collectively) and work the interface correctly, but the problem is  I have to perform different operations on each of the 16 channels, I am finding it difficult to access each channel individually and perform the operations. Also, this deals with continuous signal acquisition and generation which needs to be synchronized as well, if anyone has any suggesting a way to access the 16 channels and perform the operations, p[lease help me out.

I tried pushing the data into a queue , but the the program indicates memory buffer full error after a few hours of run.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,177 Views)

Could you please share your code..

Regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,167 Views)

Are you dealing with the god-awful dynamic data or a real data type? Do you have an array? Or is it just one big glob of dynamic data? If it's a big glob of dynamic data then you need can use the Split Signals function to get your individual signals. What kind of "operations" do you need to do?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,155 Views)

@ PCSNF  I will getthe code asap...i have t in another system rite now..

@smercurio_fc- i am dealing with dynamic data..!!......"operations"are primarily  peak detection, I also have to sort outsets of data which Ithink i need 2 use arrays for that....so in a way itis amisture of all data types available in labview!!...

i couldnt find the split channels function....!>...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,141 Views)