LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help to save a waveform as jpeg to a specifi folder on my pc

Hello I'm practically very new to labview and maybe even to the forum that I might be posting this question in the wrong place (sorry about that). I need urgent help on the following issue (prob. a very easey one:)) here is a picture copy of one portion of my vi: I'm able to save the data in text format, no problem there. it saves the dat file into C/NLdat folder. this is ok. I also want to save the waveform chart into same folder NLdat. I did the right click on "waveform > create invoke node> get image" but doing this is not saving my jpeg anywhere. could you please show me step by step how to save it (what type of things I need to use specifically, as I feel like a idiot now) Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,030 Views)

You need to wire a Path into your Write To JPEG.

Eventually you'll want to learn how to code without using sequence structures and by using error clusters to enforce execution order.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,018 Views)

You also need to make sure that getting the image happens after the xy-graph has been updated. Currently both things happen in parallel and there is no guarantee what happens first. there is a 50% chance that the image contains stale data.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,008 Views)