LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing array on Data dashboard for iOS

Re: Showing array on Data dashboard for iOS

What you need to do is change your CurrentGet shared variable into a 2D array. In order to do that you have to create a custom control or typedef (I created one called 2DDouble) and create a variable with that custom control as its type. Then, when putting data into it you need to format the data as 1 column in 4 rows. Each row will be shown as a plot on the chart in Data Dashboard. I used the Reshape Array primitive to do that.

I've attached the modified code in both LV13 and LV11 (saved for previous). I did both beacuse for some reason Save For Previous is causing a weird load conflict issue. It's innocuous but annoying, and I figured if you have 2013 then you could avoid it.

Message 11 of 16
(4,300 Views)

It worked and thank you.  The difference was the original array was in row 0 and your array was in column 0.  In short, the data needs to be in columns.  

Matt Fitzsimons
NI Alliance Member
LabVIEW Champion
NI Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW, LV-RT, Vision, DAQ, Motion, and FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(4,295 Views)

Yeah, rows are for different plots, and columns are for different data points within a plot.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(4,288 Views)

Multiplot in Data dashboard's XY graph

Hi,

I am trying to implement multi plot in dashoard's XY graph by using 1 - D array of cluster(cluster has 2 numerics: X & Y). I am using bundle and the n building it to an array. In front panel, it works as required but in dashboard, it didnt even recognize the shared variable. I have seen, in dashboard their is a muliplot option in XY graph. Could you please help me how to use multiplot.

Thanks & Regards,

Shree

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,843 Views)

Re: Multiplot in Data dashboard's XY graph

I've attached an updated version that should work.

Your block diagram had an additional level of clusters that wasn't needed.

Here's the fixed version:

Fixed Block Diagram

Both 'Transport' and 'Feeder' were the correct types for a single plot XY Graph in Data Dashboard (1D array of cluster of 2 numerics).

For a multiplot XY Graph, you can use a Build Array directly on those 2 plots. The result should be a 2D array of cluster of 2 numerics.

Message 15 of 16
(2,828 Views)

Re: Multiplot in Data dashboard's XY graph

Its working now..

Thank you...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,811 Views)