LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing array on Data dashboard for iOS

What you need to do is change your CurrentGet shared variable into a 2D array. In order to do that you have to create a custom control or typedef (I created one called 2DDouble) and create a variable with that custom control as its type. Then, when putting data into it you need to format the data as 1 column in 4 rows. Each row will be shown as a plot on the chart in Data Dashboard. I used the Reshape Array primitive to do that.

I've attached the modified code in both LV13 and LV11 (saved for previous). I did both beacuse for some reason Save For Previous is causing a weird load conflict issue. It's innocuous but annoying, and I figured if you have 2013 then you could avoid it.

Download All
Message 11 of 16
(7,325 Views)

It worked and thank you.  The difference was the original array was in row 0 and your array was in column 0.  In short, the data needs to be in columns.  

Matt Fitzsimons
NI Alliance Member
LabVIEW Champion
NI Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW, LV-RT, Vision, DAQ, Motion, and FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(7,320 Views)

Yeah, rows are for different plots, and columns are for different data points within a plot.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(7,313 Views)

Hi,

I am trying to implement multi plot in dashoard's XY graph by using 1 - D array of cluster(cluster has 2 numerics: X & Y). I am using bundle and the n building it to an array. In front panel, it works as required but in dashboard, it didnt even recognize the shared variable. I have seen, in dashboard their is a muliplot option in XY graph. Could you please help me how to use multiplot.

Thanks & Regards,

Shree

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(5,868 Views)

I've attached an updated version that should work.

Your block diagram had an additional level of clusters that wasn't needed.

Here's the fixed version:

Fixed Block Diagram

Both 'Transport' and 'Feeder' were the correct types for a single plot XY Graph in Data Dashboard (1D array of cluster of 2 numerics).

For a multiplot XY Graph, you can use a Build Array directly on those 2 plots. The result should be a 2D array of cluster of 2 numerics.

Message 15 of 16
(5,853 Views)

Its working now..

Thank you...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(5,836 Views)