Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing myRIO with HX711 Load Cell

Solved!
Go to solution

24 bit ADC Module for Weight Scale

HX711

OBJECTIVES

The main purpose of this project is to read data from HX711 with NI myRIO. After the main purpose is reached, we will compare the output between myRIO and arduino.

HARDWARE OVERVIEW

1. HX711hx.jpg
  2. myRIO
  3. Load Cell 20kg
  1. Arduino Uno
  2. Virtual Bench

Connection Diagram

dqw.png

Untitled.png

SOFTWARE

1. Labview with FPGA module

This software is used to program myRIO. The code that is used is inside hx711 myrio.rar

1. Arduino IDE

This software is used to program arduino uno. The code that is used is inside HX711 Arduino Library.zip

MYRIO AND ARDUINO COMPARISON

Signal captured with Virtual Bench. The red signal is DT pin and the yellow one is SCK pin.

Arduino signal  with Virtual BenchArduino signal with Virtual BenchmyRIO signal with Virtual BenchmyRIO signal with Virtual BenchmyRIO no weightmyRIO no weightarduino no weightarduino no weightmyRIO 240mL aqua weightmyRIO 240mL aqua weightarduino 240mL aqua weightarduino 240mL aqua weightmyRIO 330mL aqua weightmyRIO 330mL aqua weightarduino 330mL aqua weightarduino 330mL aqua weight

Kudos and Marked as Solution == Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(13,702 Views)

This is the arduino library

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(13,701 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pelabu

This is program for myRIO

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(13,695 Views)

This is exactly what I needed thank you so much

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(10,267 Views)

hey, very nice. have you made this using DAQ ? because i should submit almost the same work but using labview and daq, and honestly im new to this and i've been looking for something useful and found your work. thnx in advance and nice work 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(9,529 Views)

Can you share video? How to interface myrio with load cell. I am stuck in VI diagram? Which type of VI circuit is required to make interface?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(6,332 Views)

HI, Ty for the code. 

Im new to labview and im having a little bit of touble getting the code to run, im having this issuue, Could you help me?

EESV_1-1631914239835.png

EESV_2-1631914302686.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,892 Views)

Hello, I have practiced it on LabVIEW through the program provided by you, but the result after the program runs is as follows:屏幕截图 2022-08-23 203954.png

屏幕截图 2022-08-23 204112.png

As shown in the figure, the values obtained are all - 1. I replaced the two digital signals in the original program with the functions provided by myrio. If you see this message, I hope you can help me see where the problem is. Thank you so much for your help and dedication。

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,136 Views)

Me too. I have the same problem. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(883 Views)