From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save plots from math-script in Matlab figure file formate.i.e with extension, '.fig'

I got some plots via math-script RT module.But, unable to save them as Matlab figure file. There are only two options

1-Save to BMP file

2-Save to EPS file

What should i do to save my plot as Matlab figure file i,e with extension ".fig"

thnx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,286 Views)

The fig type is not supported in MathScript.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,264 Views)

is there any way to get .fig file from mathscript?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,257 Views)

Did you read the post right above yours?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,249 Views)

yeah,but still i think there might be a way to solve the issue........as nothing is impossible:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,237 Views)

@MRBILAL wrote:

yeah,but still i think there might be a way to solve the issue........as nothing is impossible:

Nothing is impossible, but it might need much more time and effort than you are willing to invest. Some ideas:

1. Propose the addition of fig support in the idea exchange. If it is popular NI might add it to a future version of Mathscript.
  2. Find the full documentation and write your own fig support from scratch. Maybe hire a team of 20 programmers for a year to do so.
  3. Don't even use Mathscript but solve the problem in plain LabVIEW.
  4. etc. ...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,233 Views)