From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The LabVIEW Arduino Community has moved to LabVIEW MakerHub

I want to start by thanking all of you for making the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino community one of the largest, most active communities on NI.com.  I'm thrilled to see all of the cool projects that have come out of this community and today I'm excited to announce the next step for makers using LabVIEW.

Based partially on the success of this community NI has released LabVIEW Home Edition (sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/213095) for non-commercial use.  Now everyone can use LabVIEW with devices like Arduino, chipKIT, Kinect One, the Leap Motion and other maker friendly devices.

We also have a new community for makers using LabVIEW: LabVIEW MakerHub (labviewmakerhub.com).  LabVIEW MakerHub is designed to inspire, enable, challenge, and support makers using LabVIEW.

Finally, in case you have not yet heard, LIFA has been replaced with LINX.  LINX is a free open source toolkit that provides all of the functionality of LIFA with support for more devices, more sensors and more customization.  Check out labviewmakerhub.com/linx to learn more and get started.  Please ask questions and provide feedback in the MakerHub forums, so we can continue to improve LINX as a community.

I look forward to talking to you all in the MakerHub forums, seeing your latest projects building new things together.

Thank you,

Sam Kristoff

LIFA/LINX Creator and founder of LabVIEW MakerHub

Message 1 of 2
(5,122 Views)

Wonderful update and move by NI. I would request developers to build tools for following two boards:

1. Parallella

2. nVidia Tegra TK1

RY
Message 2 of 2
(3,655 Views)