LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO READ TWO TEMPERATURES WITH TWO MAXX 6675 USING ARDUINO AND LABVIEW? (

HI everybody, I´m making a university project, I need two read two temperatures and i´m using two max 6675 modules.

now, I get to read one module max but I don't now how to make for reading the two temperatures with the modules at the same time.

please help me, thank everybody.

(sorry for my english)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(9,004 Views)

Are you using LINX or are you writing your own code for interfacing with the Arduino?

If you are using LINX, you simply need to connect your second one up to a different chip select pin and use the appropriate pin when you want to talk to the sensors.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(8,418 Views)

Hi, Thanks very much for your response.

I´m using serial comunication with Visa ( I get from a you tube's video). Nevertheless I get in anothers forums here other codes whit the Linx and LIFA bat any of them runs correcty that is don´t show me mistakes bat don't read me the temperatures.

Can I up my code and could you tell me what can I modify for get to read the tw0 temperatures? please.

This is using Visa serial, is the only code that show me one temperature.el unico que lee 1 temperatura.JPG

USANDO LINX PERO NO ANDA.JPG

that is using LINX, but doesn't show me the temperature.

CON LIFA NO ANDA.JPG

That is using LIFA, don't shoe the temperature too.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(8,418 Views)

My friend and, I check that the conexion is ready running a example code and everythings run perfecly.

I visualize the two temperatures in the monitor serial of the arduino.

You notice that the arduino and the interface with labview was check.

I find two codes that could help me to solve my problems bat are in the labview 15.0 and I have 13.0.

I was wondering if you can open my codes and save in the format that a could read in may labview's version. please help me my friend.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(8,418 Views)

For support using LINX, please post on the LINX forums.  Do not use LIFA, it is old and unsupported.  Also, when attaching file archives, please use a format that is more widely supporte like .zip.  Altenatively, if the files are already available online, you can simply post a link to to them.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(8,418 Views)

hello how are you, I'm doing a project like that, but only with a sensor, I would like if you could facilitate the program that worked in labview with arduino for the max6675, I appreciate your attention and collaboration

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(6,947 Views)

hi. can u send me the code you developed for the thermocouple.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,436 Views)

Do you solve the problem? could you share your resoults?

Greatings

Message 8 of 9
(4,758 Views)