From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiling error in Arduino

Hello,

I was using Arduino, but i have tried first time to interface labview with arduino.

When i compiled LIFA, i get many errors, i dont know the reason for this.

Can anyone pls guide me.error in arduino, labview.png

Thanks alot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,902 Views)

I would recommend using LINX (it's the new version of LIFA).  http://www.labviewhacker.com/linx

You no longer need to compile the firmware, you simply need to use the Firmware Wizard to upload it.

If you want to use LIFA for some reason, you can find several other discussions about those errors here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,249 Views)

Pls tell me that is the communication with the arduino board occurs with the same technique in labview as with other external devices in labview, i mean using the VISA functions or its different with using arduino with labview.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,249 Views)

Also i want to mention here is my function palette in block diagram shows the arduino's functions

arduino in labview.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,249 Views)

Both LIFA and LINX are API's for the Arduino that use NI VISA to communicate with the Arduino (assuming a USB connection).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,249 Views)

how can i upload firware LINX in my arduino nano ..........?????

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,249 Views)