LabVIEW Development Best Practices Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using NI 9467 GPS module

Well, it's been 2 years since you asked. I am hopeful that you got this part working (aquiring data and timestamping at 1ms intervals)  Did you find any examples, etc. to help since you didn't get a response here?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 33
(1,970 Views)

Hello JCC,

I know its been over a year, but if you happen to have a copy of this stored somewhere, I would greatly appreciate a copy to review

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33
(1,968 Views)

Hi Guys, 

I am working on a project which uses NI 9467 GPS module and i am unfortunately new to this module. In the project, i also use SEL 2407 satellite synchronized clock in order to get time signals via an antenna. I send these signals over BNC cables to my NI 9467 GPS module. However, when i try to get these signals on LabVIEW using ''Synchronize to GPS-cRIO.vi'' which locates under ''FPGA timekeeper 1.1b0.zip'' file at ''https://forums.ni.com/t5/Sync-Labs/NI-TimeSync-FPGA-Timekeeper-Getting-Started/gpm-p/3543895'', i always observe an ''overcurrent'' situation on my antenna status and my GPS status is ''unable to get fix''. Therefore i always see the status LED on my NI-9467 module as solid yellow. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for your kindly replies.

Şamil Baycan Yalçın

Msc. Student/Mersin University     

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 33
(1,613 Views)