From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS - Is there a Palette available ?

I have been using the NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS, it seems to be a very well written and capable set of VIs. I cannot seem to find a Palette to allow me to browse the available functionality. I have resorted to exploring "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\vi.lib\AWS Toolkit\S3" Is there an easier way?

If there is no palette included in the VIPM install could I suggest the developers add one.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,820 Views)

Assuming you installed the NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS from VI Package Manager, after restarting LabVIEW you should see the palette at Functions > Addons > NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS.

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,806 Views)

Hi Darren,

well, you showed the palette for AWS cloud.

I'm having a bit different problem, I'm working on real time monitoring of temperature sensors data (up to 30 channels). And I want to monitor and control it remotely through mobile app. For this I have collected sensors data(in txt/excel/json format) from data acquisition module (YOKOGAWA MW100) on Labview(2017). Now I want to upload these collected data  on Amazon AWS cloud. But Im not getting, either I use AWS S3 service or AWS IOT service for cloud storage.

Could you please guide me for this, Which will be best service in mine case? and How do I do?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,787 Views)

If you want to upload data, then I think S3 is your best bet.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,780 Views)

Thanks alot

but is it possible to design Android app to access S3 remotely?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,773 Views)

I don't know anything about designing Android apps, you may have more luck with that question on an Android-specific discussion forum.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,767 Views)

OK

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,765 Views)

You can design a Web App i.e. HTML/Javascript based using labview nxg. Then you can either access html page directly using browser or write an app to do so

ATE and Labview Consultant
https://www.easybodge.com
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,762 Views)

Ok

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,755 Views)