LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS - Is there a Palette available ?

I have been using the NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS, it seems to be a very well written and capable set of VIs. I cannot seem to find a Palette to allow me to browse the available functionality. I have resorted to exploring "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\vi.lib\AWS Toolkit\S3" Is there an easier way?

If there is no palette included in the VIPM install could I suggest the developers add one.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,862 Views)

Assuming you installed the NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS from VI Package Manager, after restarting LabVIEW you should see the palette at Functions > Addons > NI Cloud Toolkit for AWS.

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,848 Views)

Hi Darren,

well, you showed the palette for AWS cloud.

I'm having a bit different problem, I'm working on real time monitoring of temperature sensors data (up to 30 channels). And I want to monitor and control it remotely through mobile app. For this I have collected sensors data(in txt/excel/json format) from data acquisition module (YOKOGAWA MW100) on Labview(2017). Now I want to upload these collected data  on Amazon AWS cloud. But Im not getting, either I use AWS S3 service or AWS IOT service for cloud storage.

Could you please guide me for this, Which will be best service in mine case? and How do I do?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,829 Views)

If you want to upload data, then I think S3 is your best bet.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,822 Views)

Thanks alot

but is it possible to design Android app to access S3 remotely?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,815 Views)

I don't know anything about designing Android apps, you may have more luck with that question on an Android-specific discussion forum.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,809 Views)

OK

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,807 Views)

You can design a Web App i.e. HTML/Javascript based using labview nxg. Then you can either access html page directly using browser or write an app to do so

ATE and Labview Consultant
https://www.easybodge.com
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,804 Views)

Ok

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,797 Views)