From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Champions Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Champion: Becky Linton

BeckyLinton.Small.jpg

Name: Becky Linton

ni.com/forums name: JLMommy

Home: Brighton, MI

Programming Languages: LabVIEW; C/C++ (enough to be dangerous)

Certification: Certified LabVIEW Architect

Used LabVIEW Since: LabVIEW 6i (2000)

Applications Areas: System Integration/Automated Test: Automotive, Medical, Mil/Aero

Biography:

Becky Linton graduated with a B.S. Electrical Engineering from Kettering University, formerly GMI Engineering & Management Institute. She has worked at Fortune 100 companies such as General Motors and UPS. Becky is also an NI alumnus who held the positions of Applications Engineer and District Sales Manager. She now works as a Senior Systems Engineer for NI Platinum Alliance Partner, Konrad Technologies (formerly V I Engineering, Inc.) and is an Adjunct Professor at Lawrence Technological University. When she is not practicing her mad mouse skills or raising her son Joey, daughter Libby, dogs Jack and Jill and husband Jon, she likes to read books, watch reruns of cancelled TV shows, and volunteer to organize and run pretty much anything. She is heavily involved in Hartland Robotics, mentoring her son's FLL team and coordinating FLL Junior across the elementary schools in the district.

Discussion Groups: LAVA, NI Discussion Forums, SEMLUG (Southeast Michigan LabVIEW User Group)

Links:

V I Engineering, Inc.

LinkedIn

Twitter @JLMommy1905

Comments
FabiolaDelaCueva
Active Participant Active Participant
Active Participant
on

What a great addition to the LabVIEW Champions. Glad to see one more of my LabVIEW friends joining the group.

Welcome to the group

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
Thoric
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

Welcome to the Champions Group Becky. You'll be a great contributor!

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

crelf
Trusted Enthusiast Trusted Enthusiast
Trusted Enthusiast
on

Congratulations Becky - the Champions program will be better with you.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Contributors