From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal gen agilent 83732B how to use labview driver?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I download 83732B driver  and try to use it ,every time I open any library  it alway call hp837xx_32.dll. How to fix this problem?

Thanks

Wee

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(5,814 Views)

Did you see the 'Required Third-Party Installation' link? The dll was created by Agilent. You have to get it from them. Try this.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(5,807 Views)

Do you mean that I need to download The IO Libraries Suite? an install to my pc?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(5,797 Views)

Perhaps. You are looking for the instrument driver so try the 'VXI Plug&Play Driver'. I don't know what dependencies it might have so try installing just the dll (assuming it actually there) and see if you get any errors. If you do, then install the IO Libraries.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(5,789 Views)

Hello

I did install 'VXI Plug&Play Driver'  and try to open labview still program  looking for dll file,  then I did install IO Libraries but problem still there labview looking for dll  so bad haaa...

Any suggestion.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(5,784 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author weerapol

Did you do a search for the dll? The Agilent installer may have put it in a different place than where the LabVIEW CLFN (Call Library function Node) expects it. If that's the case, right click on it and select Configure. You can then browse to the actual location.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(5,782 Views)

Thanks   I found that dll, and problem solve..thanks again..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(5,778 Views)

Hello weerapol, I search this dll, can you tell where did you found it please ?
Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,864 Views)

Would you or anyone, please tell me how to search .dll file?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,438 Views)

It appears that the .dll for this series isn't available.  The download for the driver contains .exe files that are probably self installers for older operating systems (i.e. Windows 3.1,95,etc.).

One alternative is to adapt the drivers available for the 836xx series, which may be close enough for some applications.  This is not .dll dependent, so any differences could be edited out.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,399 Views)