From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Hobbyist Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost the connection of the raspberry

Solved!
Go to solution

Face the connection issue:

Configuration and installation are fine.Configuration and installation are fine.

Connection is fine for the first time.

And then run the example, first time it is working fine, but remind the connection is lost as the below figure. Even I have already disable the "close.vi" on the block diagram, but still show a warning which the connection is lost.

6_connection lost.png

And actually the target is really lost, because when I run this VI again, show it was failed to connect to the target.

Failed to connect to the target.Failed to connect to the target.

----------------

If this case was happened, I can't resume this connection by just configure the LINX Target Configuration, the only way is to reboot the raspberry pi board. 

So my question:

Is there any way to re-open the connection correctly? or I make some other mistake? Any suggestion will be helpful, thanks a lot.

How to re-open it again?How to re-open it again?

Colin Zhang
------------------
LV7.1/8.2/8.2.1/8.5/8.6/9.0/2010/2011/2013/2015/2016/2020; test system development; FPGA; PCB layout; circuit design...
Please Mark the solution as accepted if your problem is solved and donate kudoes

Home--colinzhang.net: My Blog

iTestGroup: One-step test solution provider!
ONTAP.LTD : PCBA test solution provider!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(926 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author colinzhang

I resolved this issue after  disable the 1-wire interface. The detail is as this discussion,

Disable 1-wire interfaceDisable 1-wire interface

Colin Zhang
------------------
LV7.1/8.2/8.2.1/8.5/8.6/9.0/2010/2011/2013/2015/2016/2020; test system development; FPGA; PCB layout; circuit design...
Please Mark the solution as accepted if your problem is solved and donate kudoes

Home--colinzhang.net: My Blog

iTestGroup: One-step test solution provider!
ONTAP.LTD : PCBA test solution provider!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(916 Views)