From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

G Web Development Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G Web Multi Read Example?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everybody,

I'm multi writing 3 tags in LabVIEW2022 Q3, please refer to Local Web Publishing VI from attachment.

Can anybody provide an example for G Web Multi Read function, please refer to GWeb Multi Read VI from attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,767 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TolicSKLW

I have attached an example modified from How to Build a Web UI for Your LabVIEW-Based Test System. In short, use For Loop to obtain an array of tags.

Message 2 of 6
(1,722 Views)

Many thanks for support & participation.

I've modified your example projects.

TAG_MULTI_WRITE assumed working without errors.

TAG_MULTI_READ returning errors, please check screenshots from attachment.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong way...

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,620 Views)
Solution

I can run your projects using NI Web Server without any issues. Unfortunately, I am using the Community Edition of software and don't have access to SystemLink Cloud. 

I think this link might be useful to you.

Solved: HTTP GET returns error 363650 - NI Community

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,593 Views)
Solution

In the TAG_MULTI_READ you are using the Open Configuration VI with the Username and Password mode and are using the SystemLink Cloud API key as the username with empty string as the password.

MilanR_0-1674425094890.png

You need to change Open Configuration VI to API Key mode instead for use with SystemLink Cloud:

MilanR_1-1674425321106.png

Also you should treat your API key like a password and should not share it in the forms. I STRONGLY recommend you delete the API key included in the example from your account at https://www.systemlinkcloud.com/security and create a new API key that you keep safe.

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,558 Views)
Solution

Unfortunately, I am using the Community Edition of software and don't have access to SystemLink Cloud. 

G Web Development Software Community edition users have access to SystemLink Cloud. Make sure the NI Account used to access SystemLink Cloud has G Web Development Software Community edition associated with it at https://www.ni.com/myni/products/en/ similar the the following:

MilanR_0-1674425712202.png

Milan
Message 6 of 6
(1,555 Views)