From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFieldPoint Relay Output?

Does there exist a relay output card for Compact FieldPoint - I was unable to locate one online...? I need to support 24VAC outputs.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,698 Views)
As of April 26, 2003, there are no released Compact FieldPoint Relay modules.

Sorry,
Aaron
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,698 Views)
Thanks again Aaron. Not too critical - I can always go with interposing relays.

Along those same lines, are any of the digital input cards rated for 24VAC inputs? The main digital input page indicates accepted ranges of 5-48VDC sink/source and 5-240VAC, but the individual pages for the input cards available make no reference to VAC.

BTW, all of these questions are related to the same project... can you tell I REALLY want to use Compact FieldPoint?!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,698 Views)
The cFP-DI-330 has 8 Discrete inputs that can be used with input signals that range from 5 - 250 V AC or DC. The threshold level (the level at which an "On" signal is seen) will vary with the frequency. More information on the input levels can be found in the Operating Instructions for the module at the following link:
http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/CAF2D6498AE91BA386256C620079544D?OpenDocument&node=132100_US

Regards,
Aaron
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,698 Views)