Some positive feeedback

Just want to share I really like the new Notification\PM icons:

:

New Forum Features.PNG

Very convenient!

Message 1 of 9
(2,868 Views)

Hi wiebe@CARYA,

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this along to our team.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,844 Views)

I like it a lot as well! It seems some things may have changed under the hood as well, because now under notifications I can only see fresh notifications. I liked seeing all the previous notifications (fresh ones were shown in bold) so that I could easily jump back to threads I had been participating in.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,820 Views)

@Gregory wrote:

I like it a lot as well! It seems some things may have changed under the hood as well, because now under notifications I can only see fresh notifications. I liked seeing all the previous notifications (fresh ones were shown in bold) so that I could easily jump back to threads I had been participating in.

Sometimes I see no notifications, sometimes all (incl old) then again none, etc. Clicking is like throwing a dice!

You can press the notification icon many times in a row and it seems completely random if you see (1) all notifications or (2) none at all.

(See also this related discussion)

My best guess is that this is buggier than a formicarium under the hood, but will hopefully stabilize in a few more updates :D)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,810 Views)

@altenbach wrote:
...sometimes I see no notifications, sometimes all (incl old) then again none, etc. Clicking is like throwing a dice!

Well, after a dozen more clicks on the notification icon, it has now stabilized to consistently show none at all. That's not good. 😞

EDIT: (~10 minutes later): Now it again show old notification.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,808 Views)

I am having problems with the notification bell.  One page it shows I have 1 notification.  Next page (without going into the notifications) shows I have no notifications.  Go ahead and click on the bell and I do see the 1 new notification (as well as all of the old ones).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,794 Views)

Yesterday evening the bell showed 3 new notifications, but there was nothing new on the notification page. Usually new notifications are marked on the left.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,781 Views)

Hi Christian,

That may be due to the issue described here. We are still waiting on a fix. In the meantime, you may notice issues with the feed. We will let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,776 Views)

We just received notice that the issue with the Notification Feed should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
Message 9 of 9
(2,772 Views)