From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue log in to forum using IE11

Solved!
Go to solution

Since yesterday I'm having issues to log in to the forum using IE11: Page Error, the requested page is not accessible. I tried using office and home computer, same issue. No problem with Chrome.

Any idea how to fix this?

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,397 Views)

Since yesterday I'm having issues to log in to the forum using IE11: Page Error, the requested page is not accessible. I tried using office and home computer, same issue. No problem with Chrome.

Any idea how to fix this?

Ben

edit: posted to wrong forum, reposted it to the Feedback on NI Community forum.Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,370 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ben64

I don't use IE but I do have IE11 on Win7.  I tried to login on the forums and got the same error.  I was able to get a successful login by going to Internet Options -> Security and setting the Internet slider to Medium.  A better solution would be to add NI as a trusted site and set the Trusted Sites to a lower level and put the Internet setting back up to a higher level of security. 

Edit: An even better solution would be to abandon IE.  Smiley Very Happy

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 3 of 5
(3,390 Views)

Thanks a lot, there was probably an IE "security" update.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,382 Views)

Thank you aputman for the information.

I'm glad to hear this fixed your issue, Ben. 

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,368 Views)