Ray Farmer
Message 15 of 498
(15,063 Views)
Nice icon Ray..

😄
Message 16 of 498
(15,044 Views)
Thanks,

I had a small problem getting the link accepted at first. It turned out that the file extension of the short-cut I pasted in was in CAPS but I had to change it to lower case.
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 17 of 498
(15,011 Views)
I had the same problem (initially).

JP "borrowed" my icon, but I came up with a reasonable alternative...

DIL
Message 18 of 498
(14,998 Views)
I'm hoping this post will come after the first post.
For future reference - the icon url seems either case sensitive or unable to accept CAPITAL letters in the file extension. If you have problems with linking your icon, make sure the case matches and if that doesn't help, make sure the extension isn't in capital letters.

Addition - After seeing my message appeared at the end of the thread, I have just one question - Don't you people know how to use the BLUE reply button? The ones that exist for each post are designed so that people can respond to those specific posts. Now other people will have to read the entire thread to figure it out. Poor them, they will have to go through the ramblings of all these people just to figure out how to post an icon.

Message Edited by tst on 03-10-2005 11:47 PM

OK, I'm a bit disappointed here. How come nobody does any animation? 🙂

My current icon has a few frames, yet is still half the file size of tst's. I want everybody to become a bit more creative and add some subtle animation! (Don't go overboard and have it flashing solid red-green at a high rate :o).

As a quick example, I am attaching an animated gif containing a 9 frame animation of a FOR loop. The file is less than 1.2kb in size. Enjoy! 🙂

If somebody wants to use it, go for it. I don't mind, but no fighting. Whoever grabs it first has precedence. 😉
Message 20 of 498
(14,949 Views)