Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I submitted example code and it didn't show up.

Hello
Is there some additional requirement to get an example accepted on the Code Sharing part of Developer Exchange. I've submitted an example called Baseline several days ago and it hasn't shown up yet. What is the actual internal procedure at "Headquarters Development Exchange"? If it is clear what the procedure and expectations are then I will not be sending unwanted material.
Yours Sincerely
John
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi John,

Is the example code you submitted called "Points to Bar Graph with Baseline"? The example code is available (I was able to find it internally and I've attached it to this post) but it is going through Periodic Review by our Product Support Engineers here at NI.

NI greatly appreciates code submitted by our users and encourage everyone to do so. I would expect to see your example code available soon.

Thank you again!

Kileen C.
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi Kileen
No, it wasn't that one. This is the text information that went with my submission, maybe the heading was just baseline.
Yours Sincerely
John

Baseline that underlies a set of data points

Some natural events are observed to rise above a baseline and then fall back to it. In the example case the observations are of the pressure inside a urinary bladder. There are (in some individuals) occasional increases in pressure not associated with voiding. The aspect of this model that is of interest here is that as the bladder fills, the pressure tends to rise. The true measure of the amplitude of the non-voiding contractions should take account of the rising baseline. Since we use a cutoff amplitude to decide whether to count a peak as a non-voiding contra
ction the baseline has a relevance to the count as well as the average amplitude
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi John,

I did not find that example code in our database. Occasionally we do have problems with our server. You can try either submitting it again and/or posting it to this Discussion Forum thread. I can also try submitting the example code on your behalf here internally at NI.

Thanks!
Kileen C.
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi Lileen
Let's try this way. Did anyone else manage to get a sample sent to this forum?
Yours Sincerely
John

The title is "Baseline"

Abstract
Some natural events are observed to rise above a baseline and then fall back to it. In the example case the observations are of the pressure inside a urinary bladder. There are (in some individuals) occasional increases in pressure not associated with voiding. The aspect of this model that is of interest here is that as the bladder fills, the pressure tends to rise. The true measure of the amplitude of the non-voiding contractions should take account of the rising baseline. Since we use a cutoff amplitude to decide whether to count a peak as a non-voiding contraction the baseline has a rel
evance to the count as well as the average amplitude.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I just submitted the code to our Developers Code Library as well. There should not be any problems with having the code posted but sometimes it may take a couple days until it is pushed live onto the NI website.

Thanks again and let me know if you still cannot find your example program online.

Kileen C.
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hi John,

Thank you for your inquiry. We value customer submitted code and strive to publish the code in a timely manner.
We are experiencing a technical problem with our server at the moment that will delay the publication of the code. We are working to fix that problem as soon as possible.

I was able to see that your code was submitted and I will let you know by email as soon as we publish it on the website.

Again, thank you for your contribution.

Efrat Strassberg.
Developer Zone
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,347 Views)
Hello Efrat
Keep going this is a very valuable resource to the LV community.

The notifications seem to be a bit off too. I got emails telling me I had answered a question to a thread when in fact I answered another thread.

Yours Sincerely
John
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,347 Views)
jbrohan -

The subscriptions are intended to notify you when other members have posted to a thread you are interested in.

You should not be receiving notifications when you post to a thread that you have subscribed to. However, you should be notified when someone else posts to a thread that you have subscribed to. Does this match the behavior you are seeing?

If not, please let me know more information about what thread you should have been notified about and what thread you were actually notified about and I will investigate further.

Thanks,
Molly K
Web Support & Operations
National Instruments
Molly K.
Web Support & Operations Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,347 Views)