Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More information(Frame rate Syncronization)

Dear Mr. Michael,

Here i've attached some self explaining images and description for every file in the .txt file as well as on every image. With this i'm sending the camara file for Hamamatsu C7921 camara. All this are in zip format.
Pls have look at them and give me your valueable advice.

Let me know if you want further information.

Thanks in advance.

Mehul.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,654 Views)
Mehul,
I had a chance to look over the images provided and at the difference levels of brightness between the snap and the grab. Using the cameras that I had on my system, I attempted to reproduce the issue to try and understand what may be happening, but was unable to see the same results. Unfortunately I do not have that model of the Hamamatsu camera available and since we did not generate the camera file there is not somewhere here that has verified how this should behave and how the attributes on that specific camera are set. The settings between the snap and grab should not be changed, so this may be an issue of how the data handled differently between a single snap and then continuous grabs. Unfortunately we cannot support custom camera files due to the proble
ms that occur from not having the camera or necessary equipment to test. If you do believe the issue may be with the camera file then you can also use the new NI Camera File Generator Utility. More information on that can be found at the following site:

http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=135&HOID=506500000008000000EFED0000&UCATEGORY_0=_15_&UCATEGORY_S=0&USEARCHCONTEXT_QUESTION_0=camera+file+brad&USEARCHCONTEXT_QUESTION_S=0

If you have made any more discoveries or have any more information, then pass that along as well and maybe it will aid in letting us know what may be going on or allowing another user to share their experiences with that issue.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,654 Views)