From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Failure to connect to Real-Time target"

Solved!
Go to solution

I had s similar problem a few days ago, with my inability to connect to my project but after I reimaged my cRIO it started working again. After fixing up a few programing errors I made sure I built my project and deployed it, and i hade connection to both my communications and Robot code, but my robot would not run. I reset my computer and re deployed everything to see if there were any random clerical errors but when i re-deployed i didn’t get any connections what se ever. I made sure all my ip addresses were correct and my d-link was on the right settings. I'm able to ping the to the d-link, but I’m not able to connect to the communications or robot codes. And the NI phone line isn’t going to be open again till Monday. Any words of wisdom or help for a fellow programmer?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,447 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author duckhead96

well me an my fellow temamate fixed the problem! Just in case anyone elce ever has the same proble, the reason for this is probably the "safe mode" switched activated on, whenever you reimage your cRIO. MAKE SURE I IS OFF.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,862 Views)