FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code -65563 Hexadecimal (0xFFFEFFE5) in WPI_CameraDiscoverIPCams.vi Block Diagram FRC LabVIEW Custom Dashboard

Hello! I am a student programmer dealing with camera issues on the FRC Dashboard. Every time i run it, it displays code -65563 with the hexadecimal code (0xFFFEFFE5), and when I tell it to stop, it brings me to the source of the problem. It is the "NDE Browse of Resolve" Box near the beginning in this picture. Every time I start a new dashboard and run it, it continues to happen. I read the error message over and over again, and even if I did know how to fix it, I cant edit the block diagram. Anyone able to help?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,506 Views)

Hello,

The VI you show is a "reentrant" VI, you can see it with the "(clone)" in the VI title. To edit a reentrant VI click "Ctrl-M" to go in edit mode. As for the error you are getting not sure what's happening.

Try to run it in debug mode, and see where the error come from.

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,492 Views)

I don't recall encountering that specific error before, but I would start troubleshooting with this: Robot Camera Images Not Appearing in FRC Dashboard 

I would also advise trying this VI which will give you more clue if the problem relies on the Vision driver (i.e. the roboRIO talking with the camera), or the communication between the FRC framework and the Dashboard (i.e. the problem is somewhere between the image capture and how it's sent to the Dashboard): [FRC 2019] Testing your camera's compatibility with the NI roboRIO 

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,354 Views)

What camera are you trying to connect to? Do you know the IP address for that camera? Is the camera on the same subnet mask?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,261 Views)

One other thing I thought of is to see if you can log into the camera in a web browser. you could also try pinging the camera with a command prompt.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,256 Views)