From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard script layout modification

Hi,

I would like to change the standard script layout format that appears every time I create a new script. Currently it's the DIAdem default:

'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'-- VBS script file
'-- Created on 17/10/2019 11:32:46
'-- Author: 
'-- Comment: 
'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option Explicit  'Forces the explicit declaration of all the variables in a script.

And I would like something like this:

'! @details ___.VBS script file
'!
'! Description: ___
'! @author franco__
'! @date 17/10/2019 11:32:46
Option Explicit

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,984 Views)

Hi franco,

To my knowledge there is no configuration to change the "letterhead" of a new VBScript in DIAdem.  We could create a custom button or perhaps overload the existing "New" button in the SCRIPT panel with a custom VBScript.  Then you could put whatever "letterhead" you want in the VBScript.  We'd have to programmatically create the new *.VBS file first with the FileSystemObject, say, then programmatically load it into the SCRIPT panel with the AutEdFileOpen() command.  So either create it in a standard starting folder or a temporary folder.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 2
(1,913 Views)