12-02-2021 04:06 AM
In the past I created some data plugins using vbsd code and exporting to an .uri file. One of those leads to an error when I try to import it via double click onto .uri from explorer:
With older Diadem versions (2021, 2017 SP1) it works by double clicking.
Importing the .uri manually works somehow...
So basically I can live with manual import but for other users it might be inconvenient.
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-03-2021 01:18 AM
Looks like you may have multiple version of DIAdem installed,
please check which one is set as default
12-03-2021 01:22 AM
no on the PC where this error occurs I've only installed 21 SP1. On other PCs it worked with multiple versions.
12-03-2021 01:46 AM
Please give the following support instructions a try:
12-03-2021 04:59 AM
Thank you for this hint. Actually I installed Labview after the Diadem installation, so that might have been the root cause. But the solution solved the problem.