cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time information and block length mismatch Relay Problem

Solved!
Go to solution

time problem.JPG

I want to achieve, when I give a Set Point U, Input U will be automatically changed to Set Point U. When (Set Point U - Input U)=0, the program will stop. But in my program, when (Set Point U - Input U)=0, this problem will appear. 

Is my use of relay wrong. Or something else has been incorrectly set.

Please help me! Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,117 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Hartmut-Germany

Hi,

I think that the problem is in the Relay that is behind a Relay. 

Relay07 has two inputs, one comes from the Generator R-M-V-4(2) and the other comes through Relay03. 

The Relay03 data channels are marked as "Trigger, Short Blocks" to indicate that the data may not be continuous (without gaps). The Generator data is continuous. 

The Relay07 will not allow you to combine those two types of channel. The Relay expects all data channels to be synchronous in time, sample rate and block size. 

To fix it, you could change the Relay03 to not block data, but to replace it with 0 (or another suitable number). You will need to make the same adjustment to Relay02. 

I'm wondering if you could use the State Machine or a complex Formula module to do the same thing? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 2 of 4
(4,100 Views)

Hi, CJ

Thank you very much for your information. That benefits me a lot.

After removing the second Relay with Fomula Module, the program works.

Thanks again, sincerely.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,096 Views)

I'm glad that it was a easy fix. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,093 Views)