BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaghetti .VI

VI Analyzer says it needs more oregano and bd cleanup puked.
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 11 of 25
(13,106 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:
VI Analyzer says it needs more oregano and bd cleanup puked.

The lovely Mrs. Bohrer is thinking about calling "the nice young men it the clean white coats".  I'm pretty sure the explaination of my outburst of laughter did not help.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 12 of 25
(13,065 Views)

Spaghetti 🙂

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 13 of 25
(13,047 Views)

Alright this has officially become the weirdest thread ever. It even has the right soundtrack! Smiley Very Happy

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(13,031 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

Alright this has officially become the weirdest thread ever.

You haven't read any of alfa's threads, have you?

Message 15 of 25
(13,014 Views)

This photo, or one almost identical, was the chapter heading photo in my first PASCAL computer book for the chapter talking about spaghetti code!

I remember early in my LabVIEW days telling one of my associates that Labview was the first language I had seen where spaghetti code actually looked like spaghetti.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(12,993 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

[...]

I remember early in my LabVIEW days telling one of my associates that Labview was the first language I had seen where spaghetti code actually looked like spaghetti.

Literally, like spaghetti.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(12,966 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

This photo, or one almost identical, was the chapter heading photo in my first PASCAL computer book for the chapter talking about spaghetti code!

Possibly the same pic.

I found this picture while looking for an introduction to a (LabVIEW) code review report 😉

Google picture search with "spaghetti code"

And not to forget FSM 🙂

Spoiler
IPU IPU 😄

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 18 of 25
(12,939 Views)

@Henrik Volkers wrote:

@LV_Pro wrote:

Possibly the same pic.

I found this picture while looking for an introduction to a (LabVIEW) code review report 😉

Google picture search with "spaghetti code"

And not to forget FSM 🙂

Maybe we should submit some sightings reports to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Message 19 of 25
(12,901 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

Try theseMeatball.png

Yummy!

spaghetti_BD.png

OK steve-  I'll bite- how did you twist the wires?  It is just one of those questions thats been nagging me.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(12,815 Views)