BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Threads

@aeastet wrote:

OK I am really surprised that no one has put this one here yet.

This is dedicated to Alfa1. If you ever wanted to know how to get to Jupiter in one hour or go back in time or just need a laugh. This is the one for you.

Someone has got to be watching me......

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/time-a-complex-number/td-p/1776772

That thread has never been rude, actually.  It is just the insane ramblings of some pseudo-intellectual who suffers from paranoia.

Message 71 of 87
(9,942 Views)

I think the thread is filled with rude comments from alpha. He has called 90% of all humans animals, he has called Romania a garbage country, and implied that a hiring decision of an international company was based on political considerations. He has also consistently refused to reply to questions/comments from posters that are friendly to him.

Message 72 of 87
(9,891 Views)

You're right.  Usually when I think of rude, I think of it as someone being nasty specifically to one or more other people.  His comments were pretty much to everyone in general.

I forgot about the comments about the international company which caught my eye at the time considering that is the company I work for.

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 87
(9,884 Views)

@DianeS wrote:

Oh.  When I read it, I thought he was suggesting exactly what you later posted.  Perhaps Shane himself can chime in and tell us what he was thinking!  Smiley Happy

Wow, that's a blast from the past.

That was the first time I really thought telling someone to shove it was truly justified.

For the record, this was my idea at the time (from what I uderstood which may have been far from the actual requirement).

wow.png

Shane.

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 87
(9,869 Views)

Just a refreshment when I joined the community I saw this post and still I able to recollect this.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 75 of 87
(9,850 Views)

Nothing rude about it, but for completeness let's not forget the epic struggle between BlondeGrrrl and Old Grouch. 😄

(see also my earlier footnote here)

Message 76 of 87
(9,876 Views)

This one is funny because the poster didn't like to be told to take the tutorials after asking the most basic LabVIEW questions, decided to switch languages in his rude response so that Smercurio wouldn't be able to reply.

Re: Does labview have a "GO TO" function?

Message 77 of 87
(9,753 Views)

I still want to know what "reducing someones strawberry" means. If it is too rude for the public then someone who speaks French can PM me.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 87
(9,718 Views)

In google translate, you can click on the word for alternate translations.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 87
(9,714 Views)
French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Message 80 of 87
(9,709 Views)