BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Enthusiast BeCeGa

We missed Ben's premotion by ....a while Smiley Embarassed

Well done Ben!

I can't believe I missed that!  and thank you for your contributions!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 1 of 14
(10,201 Views)

Congrats BeCeGa!

Message 2 of 14
(10,144 Views)

BeCeGa is not a name I am familiar with (I don't venture far from the LabVIEW board) but congratulations anyway!

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 3 of 14
(10,127 Views)

Congrats BeCeGa !

Message 4 of 14
(10,100 Views)

Congratulations.

Message 5 of 14
(10,095 Views)

congratulations.

ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 14
(10,086 Views)

Thanks Jeff, Ray, Steve, JB, Hornless.Rhino and Ben (the NI Knight)  the congratulations.

And Jeff thanks for noticing, you didn’t missed it, if you did we wouldn’t have this tread. Also there are few congratulation treads for blue users so thanks for honor, and as Steve says I’m not normally in the LabVIEW board, most of my post are in the Spanish Forums (Discusiones sobre Productos NI)

Thanks to all for the congratulations and for making the community such a nice place to learn and spend time.

Benjamin C
Principal Systems Engineer // CLA // CLED
Message 7 of 14
(10,061 Views)

@BeCeGa wrote:

Thanks Jeff, Ray, Steve, JB, Hornless.Rhino and Ben (the NI Knight)  the congratulations.

And Jeff thanks for noticing, you didn’t missed it, if you did we wouldn’t have this tread. Also there are few congratulation treads for blue users so thanks for honor, and as Steve says I’m not normally in the LabVIEW board, most of my post are in the Spanish Forums (Discusiones sobre Productos NI)

Thanks to all for the congratulations and for making the community such a nice place to learn and spend time.

Yes but under a different avatar you used to help us out on the English side.

Send Greg Mckaskle an e-mail tht he can still bump the blue bars hold it! he was gold.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 8 of 14
(10,043 Views)

Congrats!

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 9 of 14
(10,040 Views)

Yes, congratulations, English or Spanish sides of the house! Gracias por tu participación!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 10 of 14
(10,034 Views)